BLAZER MID '77 SE FJ4414-200
Styled for the '70s. Loved in the '80s. Classic in the '90s. Ready for the future. The Nike Blazer Mid '77 delivers a timeless design with a textured leather upper that breaks in beautifully and exposed foam on the tongue that makes it seem as if you've just pulled them from the history books. Bright pops of aqua on the Swoosh and sole add an energetic touch so you can lace up and perfect your look.
- Real leather in the upper keeps classic look of original while adding comfort and support.
- Vintage treatment on midsole provides old-school look.
- Padded collar helps keep your style classic and comfortable.
- Autoclave construction fuses outsole to midsole for timeless, streamlined look.
- Rubber outsole
- Woven tongue label
- Shown: Desert Ore/Sail/Black/Light Aqua
- Style: FJ4414-200
Originally introduced in 1972 as a basketball shoe, the Blazer has since transformed into a modern staple for skaters and sneakerheads alike. Maturing from a simple canvas high-top to a leather mid-top and casual low-top, this shoe just gets better with age.
All items will be shipped within 3-5 business days.
We currently do not accept returns.