Nike Air Force 1 '07 DD8959-103
Ground your look in legendary style with this hoops original. Crossing hardwood comfort with off-court flair, the Air Force 1 '07 puts a fresh spin on everything you love most about the AF1. Its durable leather in the upper looks sleek and crisp while Nike Air units underfoot add comfortable cushioning. Embroidered Swoosh logo detailing adds a touch of varsity style for a premium look and feel.
- From tough stitching to pristine materials to cupsole design, these kicks deliver durable style that’s smoother than backboard glass.
- Originally designed for performance hoops, Nike Air cushioning delivers lasting comfort.
- Low-cut, padded collar looks sleek and feels comfortable.
- Rubber outsole with heritage hoops pivot circles adds traction and durability.
- Foam in midsole
- Perforations on toe
- Shown: White/Black-White-White
- Style: DD8959-103
Air Force 1
Debuting in 1982 as a basketball must-have, the Air Force 1 came into its own in the '90s. The clean look of the classic white-on-white AF1 was endorsed from the basketball courts to the block and beyond. Finding its rhythm in hip-hop culture, releasing limited collabs and colorways, Air Force 1 became an iconic sneaker around the globe. And with over 2000 iterations of this staple, its impact on fashion, music and sneaker culture can’t be denied.
All items will be shipped within 3-5 business days.
We currently do not accept returns.