Nike Air Force 1 '07 FN7185-423
Score major points in this legendary classic. Crossing hardwood comfort with off-court flair, this hoops original pairs crisp synthetic leather with durable '80s construction and bold details for nothing-but-net style. Of course, some things never change: Nike Air units add the comfort you know and love.
- From tough stitching to pristine materials to the cupsole design, these kicks deliver durable style that’s smoother than backboard glass.
- Originally designed for performance hoops, Nike Air cushioning delivers lasting comfort.
- Low-cut, padded collar looks sleek and feels great.
- Rubber outsole with heritage hoops pivot circles adds traction and durability.f
- Foam in midsole
- Perforations on toe
- Shown: Blue Tint/White/Disco Purple/Polar
- Style: FN7185-423
Air Force 1
Debuting in 1982 as a basketball must-have, the Air Force 1 came into its own in the '90s. The clean look of the classic white-on-white AF1 was endorsed from the basketball courts to the block and beyond. Finding its rhythm in hip-hop culture, releasing limited collabs and colorways, Air Force 1 became an iconic sneaker around the globe. And with over 2000 iterations of this staple, its impact on fashion, music and sneaker culture can’t be denied.
All items will be shipped within 3-5 business days.
We currently do not accept returns.