Nike Air Force 1 '07 Low FQ0709-100
Nike took the always-spot-on Triple White colorway and added UV-reactive leather for a color change moment. The leather that doesn't shift shades in the sun is full-grain premium suede for a look that's full of texture, day or night.
- From tough stitching to pristine materials to the cupsole design, these kicks deliver durable style that’s smoother than backboard glass.
- Originally designed for performance hoops, Nike Air cushioning delivers lasting comfort.
- Low-cut, padded collar looks sleek and feels great.
- UV-sensitive upper shifts color when exposed to sun and UV light.
- Rubber outsole with heritage hoops pivot circles adds traction and durability.
- Foam in midsole
- Perforations on toe
- Shown: Summit White/Opti Yellow/Sail/White
- Style: FQ0709-100
Air Force 1
Debuting in 1982 as a basketball must-have, the Air Force 1 came into its own in the '90s. The clean look of the classic white-on-white AF1 was endorsed from the basketball courts to the block and beyond. Finding its rhythm in hip-hop culture, releasing limited collabs and colorways, Air Force 1 became an iconic sneaker around the globe. And with over 2000 iterations of this staple, its impact on fashion, music and sneaker culture can’t be denied.
All items will be shipped within 3-5 business days.
We currently do not accept returns.