Nike Air Force 1 '07 LV8 DO9801-300
With an aged aesthetic and classic colors, the hoops original gets a vintage makeover. Weathered canvas and suede bring the hook-shot look of old-school basketball into crisp fall days, while the Coconut Milk outsole adds an artisan finish. Pair it with jeans, joggers or whatever else—the timeless look is the perfect match for any outfit.
- From tough stitching to aged canvas and leather to the cupsole design, it delivers durable style that’s smoother than backboard glass.
- Originally designed for performance hoops, the Air cushioning delivers lasting comfort while the padded ankle and tongue add to the soft ride.
- Rubber outsole with heritage hoops pivot circles adds traction and durability.
- Low-cut, padded collar looks sleek and feels comfortable.
- Shown: Enamel Green/Enamel Green/Alpha Orange/Sail
- Style: DO9801-300
Air Force 1
Debuting in 1982 as a basketball must-have, the Air Force 1 came into its own in the '90s. The clean look of the classic white-on-white AF1 was endorsed from the basketball courts to the block and beyond. Finding its rhythm in hip-hop culture, releasing limited collabs and colorways, Air Force 1 became an iconic sneaker around the globe. And with over 2000 iterations of this staple, its impact on fashion, music and sneaker culture can’t be denied.
All items will be shipped within 3-5 business days.
We currently do not accept returns.