Nike Air Force 1 '07 LV8 FZ6684-001
The radiance lives on in the Nike Air Force 1 ’07 LV8. This b-ball original puts a fresh spin on everything you love about the AF1 with durably stitched overlays, clean finishes and the perfect amount of flash to make you shine.
- Stitched overlays on the upper add heritage style, durability and support.
- Originally designed for performance hoops, Nike Air cushioning adds lightweight, all-day comfort.
- Low-cut silhouette adds a clean, streamlined look.
- Padded collar feels soft and comfortable.
- Foam midsole
- Perforations on toe
- Rubber outsole
- Shown: Light Pumice/Dark Stucco/Monarch/Pale Ivory
- Style: FZ6684-001
Air Force 1
Debuting in 1982 as a basketball must-have, the Air Force 1 came into its own in the 90s. The clean look of the classic white-on-white AF1 was endorsed from the basketball courts to the block and beyond. Finding its rhythm in hip-hop culture, releasing limited collabs and colorways, Air Force 1 became an iconic sneaker around the globe. And with over 2000 iterations of this staple, its impact on fashion, music and sneaker culture can’t be denied.
All items will be shipped within 3-5 business days.
We currently do not accept returns.