Nike Air Force 1 '07 Premium FQ8822-084
Don't lose your head tracking down these killer kicks. We're celebrating the spooky season with this premium Air Force 1. A durable black upper, snakeskin-embossed overlays and waxed black laces bring a chilling darkness while silver jack-o'-lantern dubraes and graphic sockliners show you what lurks in the shadows. But be warned: The marbled, glow-in-the-dark outsoles may make it easier for ghouls to find you.
- From tough stitching to pristine materials to cupsole design, these kicks deliver durable style that’s smoother than backboard glass.
- Originally designed for performance hoops, Nike Air cushioning delivers lasting comfort.
- Rubber outsole with heritage hoops pivot circles adds traction and durability.
- Padded, low-cut collar looks sleek and feels comfortable.
- Real and synthetic leather in upper
- Not intended for use as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Shown: Black/Smoke Grey/Campfire Orange/Black
- Style: FQ8822-084
Air Force 1
Debuting in 1982 as a basketball must-have, the Air Force 1 came into its own in the '90s. The clean look of the classic white-on-white AF1 was endorsed from the basketball courts to the block and beyond. Finding its rhythm in hip-hop culture, releasing limited collabs and colorways, Air Force 1 became an iconic sneaker around the globe. And with over 2000 iterations of this staple, its impact on fashion, music and sneaker culture can’t be denied.
All items will be shipped within 3-5 business days.
We currently do not accept returns.