Nike Air Force 1 FV3981-100
Icon. Legend. Classic. That's how we describe the Nike Air Force 1. Originally an all-star on the basketball court, this sneaker is now a superstar on the playground. Plus, durable synthetic leather and Nike Air cushioning give you the timeless style and comfort that continues to make the AF1 a slam dunk.
- From tough stitching to pristine materials to cupsole design, these kicks deliver durable style that's smoother than backboard glass.
- Originally designed for performance hoops, Nike Air cushioning delivers lasting comfort.
- Low-cut, padded collar looks sleek and feels comfortable.
- Rubber outsole with heritage hoops pivot circles adds traction and durability.
- Classic laces
- Foam in midsole
- Perforations on toe
- Shown: White/Pure Platinum/Football Grey/Metallic Silver
- Style: FV3981-100
Air Force 1
Debuting in 1982 as a basketball must-have, the Air Force 1 came into its own in the '90s. The clean look of the classic white-on-white AF1 was endorsed from the basketball courts to the block and beyond. Finding its rhythm in hip-hop culture, releasing limited collabs and colorways, Air Force 1 became an iconic sneaker around the globe. And with over 2000 iterations of this staple, its impact on fashion, music and sneaker culture can’t be denied.
All items will be shipped within 3-5 business days.
We currently do not accept returns.