Nike Air Huarache Runner DZ3306-004
When it fits this good and looks this great, it doesn’t need a Swoosh logo. The Air Huarache takes on a classic silhouette with a runner-inspired design, mixed materials and rich neutrals for a look that is both nostalgic and brand new. With its stretchy, foot-hugging fabric and futuristic heel cage, it's still everything you love about the Huarache.
- Inspired by water skiing, the stretchy upper and cushioned inner sleeve create a snug fit for an incredible feel.
- Originally designed for performance running, Nike Air cushioning delivers lasting comfort.
- Caged heel adds support and pairs with an elongated tongue to keep the early '90s look you love.
- Rubber sole
- Variable width lacing
- Not intended for use as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Shown: Light Iron Ore/White/Flat Pewter/Iron Grey
- Style: DZ3306-004
The Nike Air Huarache released in 1991. Footwear designer Tinker Hatfield wanted to combine the fit of neoprene waterski boots with the functionality of South American sandals. The instant hit found its way to basketball courts and then the streets, where it earned its status as an icon.
All items will be shipped within 3-5 business days.
We currently do not accept returns.