Nike Air Max 2013 FZ3156-008
Back and just as stylish as ever. The Air Max 2013 returns with mesh detailing and sporty, no-sew overlays to help keep you looking and feeling fresh. Plus, tried-and-true Flywire lacing and classic full-length Air cushioning provide lasting comfort and support.
- Upper draws inspiration from the human body: The midsole represents the spine, graduated panels are the muscles, and the laces are the shoe’s ribs.
- Originally developed for performance running, visible Nike Air cushioning delivers lasting comfort.
- Airy mesh details on upper are reinforced with synthetic leather overlays for highly ventilated, classic Nike look.
- Foam midsole has flex grooves for a supportive feel that lets you move freely.
- Reflective details
- Not intended for use as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Shown: Desert Sand/Metallic Silver/Black
- Style: FZ3156-008
Nike Air Max Origins
Revolutionary Air technology first made its way into Nike footwear in 1978. In 1987, the Air Max 1 debuted with visible Air technology in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air cushioning—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking color combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.
All items will be shipped within 3-5 business days.
We currently do not accept returns.