Nike Blazer Mid '77 Vintage DV7006-100
Styled for the ‘70s. Loved in the ‘80s. Classic in the ‘90s. Ready for the future. The Blazer Mid delivers a timeless design that’s easy to wear. The era-echoing suede breaks in beautifully and pairs with bold branding for a premium feel. Exposed foam on the tongue and a special midsole finish make it look like you’ve just pulled them from the history books. Go ahead—perfect your outfit.
- Suede upper with leather accents adds texture and durability.
- Vulcanized construction fuses the sole to the upper for a flexible, broken-in feel.
- Rubber outsole with herringbone pattern adds durable traction and heritage style.
- Padded, mid-cut collar looks sleek and feels great.
- Shown: Muslin/Coconut Milk/Sail/Chlorophyll
- Style: DV7006-100
Originally introduced in 1972 as a basketball shoe, the Blazer has since transformed into a modern staple for skaters and sneakerheads alike. Maturing from a simple canvas high top to a leather mid top and casual low top, this shoe just gets better with age.
All items will be shipped within 3-5 business days.
We currently do not accept returns.