Nike Dunk Low FQ8876-618
Created for the hardwood but taken to the streets, the basketball icon returns with classic details and throwback hoops flair. Channeling '80s vibes, its padded, low-cut collar lets you take your game anywhere—in comfort.
- Leather in the upper ages to soft perfection.
- Foam midsole offers lightweight, responsive cushioning.
- Rubber outsole with classic hoops pivot circle adds durable traction and heritage style.
- Low-cut, padded collar looks sleek and feels great.
- Shown: Red Stardust/Rugged Orange-White
- Style: FQ8876-618
From backboards to skateboards, the influence of the Nike Dunk is undeniable. Although introduced as a basketball shoe in 1985, its flat and grippy soles were perfect for a neglected sports community—skaters. Uncovering a subculture craving creativity as much as function, Dunk released decades of countless colorways that continue to capture the soul of skaters from coast to coast.
All items will be shipped within 3-5 business days.
We currently do not accept returns.