Nike Dunk Low FZ5528-101
Created for the hardwood but taken to the streets, this '80s b-ball icon returns with a design that's ready to awaken your inner dragon. With its classic lines, the Nike Dunk channels vintage style while a padded, low-cut collar lets you comfortably take your game anywhere.
- Upper ages to soft perfection and features a durable construction reminiscent of '80s b-ball.
- Low-cut padded collar looks sleek and feels great.
- Foam midsole offers lightweight, responsive cushioning.
- Rubber outsole with classic pivot circle adds durable traction and heritage style.
- Classic laces
- Perforations on toe
- Shown: White/White/University Red/Black
- Style: FZ5528-101
Born from a series of mash-ups, hacks and tight deadlines, the Nike Dunk landed on college basketball courts during the '85–'86 season. While the original College Colors designs helped you stay true to your school, the Dunk didn't prove to be popular. But it was this humble sneaker's lack of popularity—and flat, grippy soles—that helped it jump the rails to captivate skateboarders. Decades later, this everyday favorite continues to be snatched up in countless colorways, proving its influence is undeniable.
All items will be shipped within 3-5 business days.
We currently do not accept returns.